Lash Lifting is an eyelash procedure that curls, lifts and shapes natural lashes. Your lashes are extended upwards from root to tip to create a longer, lifted appearance that opens up the eyes. This new lash treatment gives the appearance of longer thicker lashes with no extensions applied. It is achieved with the use of a gel formulation with silicone eye shield. We use Silicon Technology molds that conform to any eye shape.
Silicon Technology enhances lashes, lifting right from the root.
- Eliminates over curling during treatment.
- Creates the illusion of lash lengthening.
- Is easy to use, lasting approximately 6 to 8 weeks.
- Is natural looking – opens up the eyes.
- Is used to straighten or curl eyelashes.
- Is suitable for short and long lashes.
- Provides perfect results every time.
The "lift" lasts for up to 8 weeks, and can be used in conjunction with eyelash growth products or eyelash extensions. This procedure takes approximately 45 minutes, which enhances the look of your new lashes. This is a length-volume lift alternative to lash extensions.
How do I care for my Lash Lift?
Immediately after the procedure avoid steam for 24 hours and discontinue the use of lash growth products for 48 hours. Mascara can be applied immediately.
- Be gentle; no rubbing your lashes.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hours.
- Do not use harsh products on your eyes/lashes.
- Use of sauna/steam is possible after 24 hours, but may weaken the effect of the lift. No eye make up for 24 hours.
- Do not use eyelash curlers.
- Avoid waterproof mascara and swimming for at least 24 hours after application.
- No other facial beauty treatments for 24 hours.
Who is a candidate for Lash Lift services?
Anyone who is interested in enhancing the look and curl of their natural lashes. This is the perfect service for clients who want an eyelash enhancement service, without the cost or commitment of eyelash extensions. This service can benefit everyone who curls their lashes.
Back to Distinctive Lashes.